BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My 20th Birthday

Happy Birthday Lucas.

Everyone was asking where am i going to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately, my birthday was Tuesday. Not a fine day for party, everyone needs to wake up early morning the next day specially me. But, it's still fine, i went to Black Jack last Saturday night with some of my Sandakan's gang and Felix my course mate. THANKS GUYS !! I HAD LOTS OF FUN THAT NIGHTS.

19th of May. My Actual birth-date. i woke up early in the morning because i need to attend ground class. I saw lots of Text Message in my inbox. i had to said again, Thanks for those wishes. i appreciate every single word. After class, Felix, James and I plan went to dinner at Pizza Hut. After Dinner, we went Jesselton Cafe because Felix need to meet his high school classmate. It was heavy rain that night. They laught at me and said i'm stingy. WHY ? only chinese will know why specially HAKKA.

It will be a unforgetful birthday for me. I did something very extraordinary that night. let's take a look on the picture below.



Have you ever seen a Birthday elephant TILTED the chair in a cafe with his ass? HA HA

20th of May, Woke up early morning again , attend class in the morning after lunch. headed to airport, our school's hanger. i signed the Tech log and Authorisation's sheet and walked toward to the aircraft and starts our pre-flight check. Again, 1 hour mutual and 1 hour solo. i'm bored of it already. I'm waiting for night flying and navigation cross country. i've saw our 5 hours duration flight plan.

0 comments: