BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th of May


My buddy "FELIX" i have no idea what he laughing there. Cos i can't hear the conversation between him and Capt.Htun.

According the flight instrument. it's showing Felix is descending. 500ft per minute

This is what we always see at our training area "ABAI" . The confused river HAHA .
Those river are looks similar to each other a lots curve


Took after airborn , i'm staying somewhere at the right side housing area .
and the hightway called Sim-Sim highway.


6 thirty morning , Saiful called me and woke me up. He told me, he's on his way to pick me and Felix to the airport. No one inform us that we need to wake up early to the airport because we been told that we need to continue our ground class according to our time table.

We rush as fast as possible to airport. Finally, 7:40 we got airborne. Felix asked me to be his CAMERA MAN. I took some picture and video clip for him on his flight. Pictures above are taken by me. Weather today was not pretty, less visibility.

After Felix landed , i took over the control (we change our seat) :P. So at that time , he took video for me. Actually i was suppose to fly 2 hours today . 1 hour P1us(with instructor) but I'm Pilot In Command (PIC) and another 1 hour will be a mutual flight with Felix . Me myself will be PIC also . But only 1 flight can make it today because we need to attend class .

HERE , LANDING VIDEO , took by Felix .






0 comments: