BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Starts flying on Monday

Few days already i didn't write my blog but just simply post some videos. Today as usual, woke up early in the morning and went to class. Attended Human Performance & Limitation (HPL), Loading and balance. After Lunch break, we carry on Theory Of Flight and Performance A . School had declared our DCAT and UKCAA2 exam will be held on 24th and 25th of June.

Performance A is one of the difficult subject which i worried about. Hopefully i will able to cope it. One of the subject is bored Electric, i don't like this subject HA HA. After class dismissed, Flight Operation Officer told us we are able to start our flying again on next Monday and the AVGAS will be arrive on this Saturday. I was happy to heard that, so next Monday onward our program will be flying in the morning and attend ground classes in the afternoon .. TIRED EXHAUST FATIGUE STRESS. Now , i will pray for the nice weather during our flying phases hope everything go smoothly.

Head back hostel, changed all my cloths and lying on the bed.... i'm too tired. Don't know my spirit or my soul will be able to withstand the coming days or not?

Actually i was planning to go back Kota Kinabalu, i miss my family and my buddies. i miss my grandmom cooks. it's delicious, believe it or not ? tasting is believing ..... ask Felix and Gurjeet . haha.

0 comments: