BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Tired Day ...

Greetings guys .
As usual , woke up 7 thirty this morning. Prepared myself before going to airport .

9 o'clock . Met up my instructor Capt Htun . He did a short brief and told me to prepare myself for solo . Was a bit shocked as i said i only flew 2 hours on this type before. After the brief was done . me and some of my fellow friends went to Air Traffic Control Tower with Capt Htun to get permission of our new NAVIGATION route. Air Traffic Control Tower built at least 5 stores tall in order for those air traffic controller to get a better visual on ground traffic and traffic on the air as well. Air Traffic Controller is one of the most stressful job in the world. You can imagine that . hundreds or thousands of SOULS controlled by them.

11o'clock . it's time to get into the aircraft . The flight was a bit special today. Actually i supposed to fly with my instructor only. 2 of my fellow batch mate requested to join us on board. and our instructors allowed.

After obtained all clearance were given. we depart to our training area "same place same height " one of my batch mate JAMES he took some of the video on board. THANKS JAMES.



Did some instrument turning practice . After that .. We made 2 landing .. Touch and go .





"Touch and go" means after touch down on the ground .. we apply full power again to perform take off .

2 landing was done , we taxied to the dispersal area to vacate my friends and instructor. This time I will be flying alone (same training area same height and 1 touch and go which means 2 landing). Practicing Circuit and landing will improve our Take off - Landing skills .

About 2 o'clock .. i stationary the aircraft on ground and leave the hanger (aircraft indoor parking area). James picked me up for lunch .... JAMES JAMES . can u blue tooth me the video clip please ... haha ~!

0 comments: