BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Class Dismissed Again

Greetings ..
It was a boring day again . i guess lots of people hates Monday isn't ??? And so do I because the time is running slowly on Monday. But,what to do ? Take a deep breath ^.^ and ENJOY it.

SO, again Gurjeet informed me the class had dismiss because the meeting between IFAS staff and instructors are still in the conference room. Never mind , cases like this always happen in last minute. We have used to it :P

Luckily ground instructors gave us some assignment cos they know they couldn't make it to the class. After my dinner,i rush my assignment as soon as possible so that i can chatting with some "CHICK" in MSN Messenger. Sigh,i unable to fully concentrate my revision... i guess i really need a table lamp cos it's too dark. Even a 6 years old KIDDO knows that reading boks in the darkness will damage your eye !

sorry ... no picture for today ..

0 comments: