BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

My 1st post








Hello Guys ..
This Is It !!! I've Starts my own blog .Okay , I'll Skip Those INTRO words . I've been starting my course at International Flying Academy Sabah (IFAS) since June of 2008 . It's Takes about 30 - 35 weeks for us to finish our Private Pilot Licents . I'd Wasted about 3 Months compare with other flying schools process . And now we have to put more afford on our ground school subject in order to catch back the time wasted back on the early stages.

i've only flown 42hours Eagle 150-b at this stage mostly based on Visual Flight Rules (VFR). But still ............ Finally , me and my batch mate had complete our PPL licent which is issued by DCA . Sounds happy huh ?? My nightmare had just started after this .

Guess what ? my stress scale will be increase cos I'm proceeding to more advance training ? WRONG !!!!! i have to pay RM163,200 to continue my course . with this money i can buy so called SUBARU or RX8 or SUBARU .. The amount above does not included accomodation and meals !! RM5400 for every 3 months which means the longer i staying here the more i need to pay !! gosh ! where can i find that hug amount of money ??

Woops ... it's time to sleep. 3 AM ..










0 comments: