BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

flying lesson starts again ^^



Greetings ... Tomorrow I'll be starts flying again, different aircraft that I've mention before in my first post. It's a PIPER WARRIOR PA28-161. This aircraft designed with a low wings (dihedral wing).The purpose of Dihedral Effect is to contribute to stability in the roll axis. It is an important factor in the stability of the spiral mode which is sometimes called "roll stability". It's a single piston engine which have a capability for 4 person on board, beside that it's certified for Instrument Flying .

I need to fly 103 hours on this aircraft before proceed to twin engine. sounds cool right? Today onward, i guess I'll be busy for my studies . morning flying , afternoon ground school , basketball evening and revision before bed . No matter how busy am i, I will still BLOGGING although my life is tired .

0 comments: